Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
wiki50001.com collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Placing an Order
Once your order is received and processed your wiki template will be set-up and logon details will be forwarded to you using the email address provided within 3 working days.
Once your order is received by us it will not be possible to obtain any refund, this includes any charges paid in advance for 12 months premium hosting not longer required.
Terms of Service for Subscribed Users
TEAM will provide the Wiki systems as a hosted service accessible through a web browser, it is the clients' responsibility to provide appropriate Internet access and web browser software for users to utilise the Wiki system.
Standard Hosting Terms of Service
Wiki Systems and templates are provided as is by TEAM (Energy Auditing Agency Ltd.) and VESMA.COM (Degree Days Direct Ltd). All Wiki system users automatically agree to the following Terms of Service:
- The MediaWiki licence is provided free of charge
- Hosting of the Wiki system is provided free of charge (Standard Hosting only)
- There are no guarantees for system availability
- Daily backups to on and off-site locations
- 30 days notice of any change to hosting arrangements (including suspension for non-payment of invoices) will be provided by e-mail to all system users
- Export of the Wiki content is available if required (e-mail system admin - 30 days notice)
- TEAM/VESMA.COM shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, loss or reliance on any content contained in the Wiki system
- All data held on the Wiki systems are treated in strictest confidence
- There is no guarantee of certification to ISO50001
- There is no obligation to provide updates to any part of the Wiki template content (e.g. Legislation)
- The wiki template, website design and base system content are copyright of TEAM (Energy Auditing Agency Ltd.) and/or VESMA.COM (Degree Days Direct Ltd)
- TEAM/VESMA.COM are not acting as agents for any company or certification bodies
- Nothing contained in any additional Resellers Terms and Conditions will prejudice these Terms of Service
- TEAM/VESMA.COM reserve the right to change these Terms of Service at any time
Premium Hosting additional Terms of Service
- Email support to assist with routine wiki formatting enquiries with 24hour response time Monday to Friday*
- System availability guaranteed to 98%
- Daily system backups to on and off-site locations with restore on request available
- Alert service to provide users with notification of updates to ISO standards as appropriate
*excluding UK Public Holidays
Changes to these Terms & Conditions
wiki50001.com has the discretion to update Terms & Conditions at any time. When we do, revise the updated date at the bottom of this page,. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these Terms & Conditions periodically and become aware of modifications.
Your Acceptance of these Terms & Conditions
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms & Conditions will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
wiki50001.com, TEAM (Energy Auditing Agency Ltd.), 34 The Forum, Rockingham Drive, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6LY, United Kingdom
+44 (0)1908 690018
updated: 24th January 2013